AUDREY HEPBURN'S BEAUTY TIPS
1) For attractive lips, speak words of kindness.
2) For lovely eyes, seek out the good in people.
3) For a slim figure, share your food with the hungry.
4) For beautiful hair, let a child run his or her fingers through it once a day.
5) For poise, walk with the knowledge that you never walk alone.
6) People, even more than things, have to be restored, revived, reclaimed and redeemed; never throw out anyone.
7) Remember, if you even need a helping hand, you'll find them at the end of each of your arms. As you grow older, you will discover that you have two hands, one for helping yourself, the other for helping others.
8) The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure the she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman must be seen from in her eyes because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides.
9) The beauty of a woman is not in a facial mode, but the true beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It is the caring that she lovingly gives, the passion that she shows.
10) The beauty of a woman grows with the passing years.
Одри была женщиной незаурядного ума и характера.
А вы говорите: гламур, гламур... :-)